Founded over 70 years ago, & employing over 1000 staff, this established and well respected NSW Disability Service provider supports people with disabilities across NSW, providing services across community homes & independent living, employment, holistic wellbeing & Day Programs.
This award winning organisation is progressive and has most recently won a place on a prestigious 2021 Best Places to Work List, redesigning their culture and providing great employee recognition & wellbeing initiatives.
Reporting to the Project Manager & with a dotted line report to an innovative People & Culture Manager, you will be joining a project team of 8 and will be integral in the transformation project of rostering for over 1000 employees.
In this role, you will be managing the training roll out strategy and employee impact/risks & issues as part of the change within the central rostering system transition.
- Define & communicate training analysis & roll out as part of change strategy including establishing KPI's
- Applying principles of change to develop approaches, tools & templates
- Conducting change impact/risk & issue analysis and establishing solutions needed
- Conducting training requirements analysis and coordinating training delivery - including preparing training materials & deliver/support delivery of training to staff
- Assess and report on employee/business knowledge & readiness
- Plan timelines balanced with project tracking to ensure quality outcomes
You have a strong background in training & assessment, with instructional design knowledge & experience along with a strong knowledge of Agile and solid project delivery experience, ideally within the not for profit space.
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate project needs to specific groups
- You have the ability & experience to lead and delegate tasks in line with project needs
- You have strong experience preparing & delivering training through a strategic approach
- You are analytical and are able to identify issues & solutions needed
- You thrive when working in a dynamic & high performing project team
- You have experience working in a not for profit environment
- You have experience with rostering / time & attendance management systems - great bonus points!!
- Degree in Business / Behavioral Sciences or similar field
- Certificates in Change Management and Training & Assessment
- Supportive & innovative manager
- NFP salary packaging
- Work for one of the best places to work in Australia 2021!
- Amazing employee benefits such as discounted gym membership
This is a 6 month project initial fixed term contract.
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact Becky at email@example.com / 0432327664