In this Technical Customer Success Role, you will be responding with your technical knowledge to user tickets that have been escalated from the customer success team for your customers (i.e a wide range of e-commerce businesses)!
This will involve communicating with customers to delve in to issues and providing solutions identified from your excellent listening & communication skills combined with your advanced technical skills, as well as escalating any appropriate issues to the developer team, being able to communicate effectively.
Your role will include:
- Extensive troubleshooting, handling user issues/problems & complaints
- Communicating effectively with other departments such as engineering & developer team to resolve customer issues efficiently
- Being able to triage support queues, prioritising issues and keeping the account management & customer success team informed
-Providing training & ongoing coaching and advise on best practice & process
What Experience & Attitude Do I Need To Bring?
- You are a senior B2B customer success/user support specialist with very good technical knowledge, including escalating issues to developers and being able to 'translate' issues so they are smoothly resolved!
- You have worked in the tech industry and have an interest and passion in the exciting tech world!
- You are excellent at managing timelines and identifying emerging issues.
- You are a superior problem solver & are a creative thinker!
- You have a solid understanding of the technical back end - API's, HTML and SQL are very comfortable words for you!
- You love talking to people - you are a natural communicator and have a knack for understanding what customers need.
- You like working in a high performing start up environment! You might even have your own online business!
- You bring a curious attitude and need to understand why!
Sounds Interesting...Tell Me More About The Business & Team!
This exciting global e-commerce tech start up is based in the US, with a presence in the UK and Australia. With impressive growth already experienced overseas, they are experiencing a huge growth in Australia and are well known name in the e-commerce space, partnering with the likes of Aus Post, Shopify & Amazon.
Their high performing team has won an array of awards including Top 20 most innovative tech companies by the Innovation Exchange and a Rising Startup by Techweek 100!
As part of the Customer Success Team, and part of the wider team of 13 in Sydney, you will be a part of a friendly, switched on & high energy bunch of people!
What Else is in it For Me?
- Innovative start up culture
- Unlimited healthy snacks and drinks
- Volunteer Fridays
- Weekly beer Fridays!
- Australia-wide and global (when we can!) travel opportunities
- Modern office environment - stand up desks
- Working from home and flex holiday leave
- World class ongoing training opportunities and career development!
- High performing, honest & fun team environment