Business Development Manager | Freight Forwarding
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager | Freight Forwarding|
|Contact Name:||Ben Stanley-Clarke|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 15:01|
Thanks to a successful 2020, my client is now looking to grow their NSW based sales operations, so are now seeking a New Business Development Manager to come on board.
My client has gone from strength to strength over the past five years, becoming one of the most attractive Freight Forwarding businesses to work for globally, with 2020 being one of their most successful revenue generating years in recent times, despite the coronavirus pandemic.
They’ve recently relocated their Asia-Pacific region head office to Melbourne, making decision making easier & quicker.
A lifetime commission structure is offered, with an above-market base salary, car allowance or company vehicle, plus tools of the trade & super, depending on experience!
The Company – Tier 1 Global Logistics Provider
- Fully-integrated end-to-end logistics service provider, located in 400+ locations globally with one of the largest setups in Australia
- One of the biggest players globally in Freight Forwarding, Supply-Chain Management & Domestic Transport
- Have high-class training programs to ensure you gain new management experience & become more knowledgeable on cross-departmental functions
The Role – Business Development Manager – Freight Forwarding Division
- Hunting & developing new business with existing & new customers
- Selling Ocean General Freight services to small, medium and global businesses
- Manage & develop the account you bring on for 18 months
- Working closely with other departments in the business to cross-sell services
The Candidate -
- 3+ years’ experience selling Freight Forwarding solutions in Australia
- Have previously dealt with multi-national level tenders
- Polished, well-communicated and business savvy
The Package -
- Above Market Base - $110,000 - 130,000
- Lifetime Commission structure
- Super, Car Allowance or Company Vehicle & Tools of the Trade
If this position sounds of interest, please apply or get in touch with Ben Stanley-Clarke on 0422 684 291 / email@example.com