This growing Disability service provider is currently recruiting for an experienced Support Coordinator based in Sydney due to rapid organisation growth.
This progressive company are founded by health professionals, who value their clients and employees and are looking for people who are passionate about supporting people with a disability as well as people who are interested in self development.
As Support Coordinator, you will be supporting participants through your person-centered approach, helping clients to understand and implement the funded supports in their plans and linking clients to their community, mainstream and other government services.
- Supporting NDIS participants in understanding & developing goals, expectations and skills on a daily basis
- NDIS support plan implementation, including managing client NDIS funds & budgets, qualifying client eligibility and managing referrals
- Building strong internal & external relationships including client's families, service providers, support workers & your team
- Ensure compliance with NDIS & relevant legislation
- Ensuring a high level of documentation & reporting
- Strong experience as Support Coordinator, managing complex clients
- Extensive NDIS knowledge of services & processes
- Understanding of client goal setting and care planning activities including awareness of impact of current issues
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. social work, allied health, nursing, case management
- Strong experience managing client budgets
- Current Driver’s License & police check (or the willingness to obtain one)