This growing service provider is currently recruiting for an experienced NDIS Support Coordinator based in Sydney due to rapid organisation growth.
This progressive company are founded by health professionals, who value their clients and employees and are looking for people who are passionate about supporting people with a disability as well as people who are interested in self development.
As the organisation is run by health staff, clients are under direct supervision of one of the in house Doctors, as well as the staff having access to quality training and a high level of support.
As Support Coordinator Manager, you will be supporting participants through your person-centered approach, helping clients to understand and implement the funded supports in their plans and linking clients to their community, mainstream and other government services. Alongside this, you will be instrumental in the growth of the Support Coordination team, and will be able to develop your career as a Support Coordinator.
- Supporting NDIS participants in understanding & developing goals, expectations and skills on a daily basis
- NDIS support plan implementation, including managing client NDIS funds & budgets, qualifying client eligibility and managing referrals
- Building strong internal & external relationships including client's families, service providers, support workers & your team
- Ensure compliance with NDIS & relevant legislation
- Ensuring a high level of documentation & reporting
- Instrumental in growing a team of passionate Support Coordinators and services
- Strong experience as Support Coordinator, managing varied clients
- Extensive NDIS knowledge of services & processes
- Understanding of client goal setting and care planning activities including awareness of impact of current issues
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. social work, allied health, nursing, case management
- Strong experience managing client budgets
- Current Driver’s License & police check (or the willingness to obtain one)