- A supportive and flexible work environment which employees are offered the opportunity to set their own development goals that include, training on the job, learning and development from internal and external providers.
- Energetic environment and a positive, professional, and passionate team spirit.
- A competitive salary package, a vibrant and dynamic team, along with the opportunity to develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
As an experienced Revit Modeller you will possess the software skills and expertise to provide hands-on technical design and also have the experience to mentor and coach the more junior members of staff.
You will have excellent communication skills and have a tertiary qualification or certification with civil/structural engineering or drafting.
5 years drafting experience is a minimum expectation for the role and you must be able to operate Revit Structures to a proficient level.
⭐ The Role – Structural Revit Drafter
Due to a large amount of conceptual work coming in the building structures drafting team have established a requirement for a Structural Revit Drafter to come in and join their Brisbane team based in Fortitude Valley.
Their Brisbane office comprises of around 25 engineers and drafters who all work on structural, civil and building services projects.. They have the capacity to grow further and your will be to aid the team in the design modelling, documentation and production works.
Working closely alongside their structural engineering team, In this role, your main focus will be across structural engineering in the institutional sector, comprising projects in education, healthcare & hospitals and aged care, as well as commercial and high-rise residential.
⭐ The Company
This a business that has been established for nearly 40 years throughout the east coast of Australia – namely South East Queensland. They have a total of around 55 passionate employees who work across their network of 4 high performing offices.
This “people first” business operates to a high degree of staff satisfaction and well-being and they pride themselves on prioritising their staff before its profits. Their staff are the backbone of the company and are all working towards a common goal of producing the highest quality professional service within the industry.
The company have built their brand and reputation as approachable, reliable, and expert engineers and treat every project as if it is their own. They operate in the institutional project space consisting of aged care, education, community; as well as commercial and residential subdivision projects, including architecturally designed high-end properties.
- Bachelor of Civil (Structural) Engineering or relevant qualifications.
- Member of Engineers Australia, CPEng, NER, or similar qualifications (desired but not essential).
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Ben for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / firstname.lastname@example.org