This role will suit a person with a minimum of three years of structural drafting experience in Australia working on multilevel buildings consisting of steel, concrete, and timber elements.
This is a business that has been established since the late nineties and has grown to be a large tier-three sized organisation, specialising in geotechnical, environmental, and Structural Engineering.
They have two offices and have the capacity and capability to work on and win many substantial projects, predominantly across medium-rise commercial and residential projects, as well as institutional – aged care, healthcare, and schools.
Employed full-time from the company’s Sydney office, your role will be working within the building structures team, working on a variety of projects that will encompass multilevel developments and will comprise of concrete, steel, and timber elements.
Your role as Structural Drafter will report to the Drafting Manager and will be predominately a hands-on modeling position using Revit. If coordination and people managing is something that interests you, you may have the opportunity to oversee and mentor juniors, as well as attend coordination meetings as well.
You should be a passionate, technically orientated person with a hunger to learn. Project experience does form an important part of the hiring criteria and it is preferable if you can have demonstrable experience in multilevel building structures. This is an ideal rather than an essential. A competent, proficient user of Revit is high on the prerequisite agenda, however.
- Minimum of 3 years experience specifically relating to drafting using Revit Structure.
- Tertiary qualification - Diploma or TAFE qualified.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with the team and managers.
What’s on offer:
- A remuneration package of up to $100k.
- Conveniently located, close to public transport connections.
- Plenty of shops, cafes, and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from the office.
- On-going training opportunities and career development.
- Flexible working and parental leave benefits.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org