Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9zdhjlyw0ty29uc3vsdgluzy9qcgcvymfubmvylwrlzmf1bhquanbnil1d

Job

Structural Inspection Engineer

Job Title: Structural Inspection Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Brisbane
Industry:
Salary: Up to $125k package
Reference: 3349510
Contact Name: Daniel Jones
Contact Email: daniel.jones@streamrecruitment.com.au
Job Published: November 19, 2021 12:37

Job Description

➡️ Do you live between the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast and are an RPEQ Structural Engineer looking for a new and different kind of role? ⬅️
 
Stream is exclusively sourcing for a Southeast Queensland-centric civil and structural engineering firm who have offices on the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, and Brisbane. 

90% of the time, your role will be based onsite at varying locations between the three areas and you'll be conducting inspections on a range of structures that will comprise of concrete and steel-framed buildings within residential and commercial, and institutional sectors.  
  

✔️ ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Spanning over 40 years, this business is a leading provider of Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering - Land & Urban Development projects as well as Water & Environment services. 
  
The business is renowned for putting people before profits in what they call its “people first” core value. This underpins their success as an employer of choice and has stood the test of time since its inception.

Mentoring and collaboration are very important in this business and each person forms an integral part of a specialised team. Training and development opportunities are regular and you will be recognized for your contributions.
  
Operating across various sectors - commercial, mixed-use, residential, aged care, lifestyle resorts, education, retail and industrial, provides a diverse and healthy pipeline of work.
  
The business is performing well, recently winning some large school projects, aged care, lifestyle resorts, and some premium – high-end residential developments.
    
  
✔️ THE ROLE – STRUCTURAL INSPECTION ENGINEER | SEQ

Using the wealth of your engineering knowledge and genuine interest in your assessment of the quality of a structure, your primary role will be to conduct compliance inspections on footings, slabs and steel, and concrete frames.  
  
Reporting to the Structural Lead and working closely with the structural engineering design team, your other responsibilities will include but aren't limited to investigations and detailed report writing, interfacing/relationship building with builders, and site-based trades, as well as RFI's and status updates.
  
Whilst 90% of your role will be based outside of the office on-site, the business will ensure that your technical skill isn't lost completely and you'll have the opportunity to help out on technical design tasks when required. This will make up roughly the remaining 10%. 

Your role in the business will be pivotal in ensuring quality and compliance in the companies promises and commitments on projects.  
  
  
✔️ WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
  
The business lives and breathes a culture of continuous support and development of its people. Not only will you have the variety of challenging and stimulating projects, but you will also:

  • Work remotely from your vehicle. Travel from site to site across Southeast Queensland.
  • Be offered mentoring and development opportunities to ensure you are supported in your career. 
  • Enjoy flexible working arrangements that can help you achieve a healthy balance between work and life.
  • Be part of a business that believes in and fosters a culture of respect, support, and development.
  • Establish an internal network and collaborate with talented and like-minded team members.
  • Develop professionally and personally in an engaging role that you enjoy.
  • Receive a generous salary package of up to $125K.

☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / daniel.jones@streamrecruitment.com.au