This a young business who were derived from an established mid-tier. They have been established since 2015 and have experienced significant growth over the last 4 years. Spanning across Europe, S.E. Asia and Australasia they are continuing to grow purely as a result of client demand.
Their Managing Director has an impressive and expansive background in founding, establishing and managing tier 2 organisations and has a successful track record to boot.
As a business, they are civil and structural engineering specialists and have worked across some very prestigious projects in the UK and Australia. As well as the traditional reinforced concrete and steel design, they are specialist on post-tension slabs and work across medium-rise commercial and residential projects, as well as institutional – aged care, healthcare and schools.
As a direct consequence of the continued success of this fantastic business, the company has opened a Northern Beaches based office, situated in Collaroy. Having experienced a significant increase in their workload this year, the newly established team have created a brand-new role for a junior/mid-level Structural Engineer to work in an autonomous role, reporting to the office Manager/Director.
You will be:
- Managing your own projects as well as assisting in the design, analysis and delivery of various building structure projects consisting of residential, mixed-use, commercial and institutional developments – which includes post-tension and conventional reinforced concrete packages.
- Attend site for inspections and project delivery as well as coordination meetings.
- Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders, potentially including clients.
Having excellent communication skills and capability to converse with an array of different people, you will be able to build internal and external relationships effectively, whilst having the technical flair and skillset needed to design and deliver your own projects independently or assist on your manager's ones.
- Up to 5 years’ experience in a structural engineering role within an engineering consultancy.
- A degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Experience of designing building structures of post-tension concrete build-type.
- Ability to identify and develop alternative design options that present more cost-effective and innovative solutions.
- Experience with, and a commitment to Quality, OH&S and Environmental management systems
- The ability to build, maintain and enhance professional relationships.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com