- A supportive and flexible work environment which employees are offered the opportunity to set their own development goals that include, training on the job, learning and development from internal and external providers.
- Energetic environment and a positive, professional, and passionate team spirit.
- A competitive salary package, a vibrant and dynamic team, along with the opportunity to develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
As a natural "people person", you will have excellent communication skills, an outgoing personality, a good sense of humour, and be warm, good-natured and approachable. Your hunger and passion for engineering, value and quality workmanship will drive you to look for innovative solutions and designs, maintaining existing client relationships as well as forming new ones.
⭐ The Role:
This position would be based out of their Tingalpa location and would be on a permanent, full-time basis. This role would be largely technically focused, designing and delivering pre-construction projects.
Your role as Structural Engineer will include:
- Delivery of structural engineering design services, achieving successful design outcomes and meeting statutory requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and schedule timely delivery of project services ensuring outcomes, timelines and budgets are met.
- Once you have gained further experience, you will then attend meetings with clients, architects and other parties and stakeholders associated with the project.
This is a business that has been established for 20 years’, employing 16 engineering professionals across two offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
They are a highly personable business with a very hands-on service that puts client experience first. Their main-focus is on pre-construction, offering in-house building design, drafting, engineering, soil testing and 3D rendering, specialising in new homes, commercial & residential developments, renovations and refurbishment projects. Despite the Covid19 pandemic, they have seen an uplift in new projects and as a result have employed 3 new staff members since March.
The company have built their brand and reputation as approachable, reliable, and expert engineers and treat every project as if it is their own. Their staff are the backbone of the company and are all working towards a common goal of producing the highest quality professional service within the industry.
- Bachelor of Civil (Structural) Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years' of design experience.
- Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Ben for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / firstname.lastname@example.org