- If you are self-motivated and capable of working alone and independently, then you are halfway there.
- This is an opportunity to join an established, yet growing and ever-expanding multidisciplinary engineering firm, where you’ll have input and the opportunity to initiate the businesses Sunshine Coast operations.
➡️ The Company
This is a young business that was derived from an established Australasian mid-sized consultancy. Since its inception in 2015, the business has experienced significant growth and has now amassed over 125 people, spanning Europe, UAE, S.E. Asia, and Australasia. They are constantly growing which is a direct result of their continued success across the globe.
This ever-expanding company operates in the civil and structural engineering space and has worked on prestigious projects in Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The business's Managing Director has an impressive and reputable background in the founding and establishing of various engineering organisations which have all been and continue to be great successes to this day.
They operate a twenty-first century, inclusive, and laid-back culture, placing trust in their workforce and steering well away from the old-school, sweatshop mentality, and instead reward their staff with the flexibility, incentives, and fairness that they deserve for their commitment to the role.
➡️ The Role
As a direct result of the company’s success across their existing network of offices and locations, there has been a brand-new role created for an experienced Structural Engineer, capable of working independently for a position working directly out of one of the company's clients’ offices located in the Sunshine Coast. The location has not yet been decided. They are considering central locations and would also be willing to hear your input and ideas.
Working autonomously and under the direction and guidance of the existing Queensland teams, you will be working on reinforced concrete and steel-framed residential and hospitality developments located Australia-wide and directly in the Sunshine Coast. In addition to this, you will also have the opportunity to work on large hotel projects in the U.S.A.
As an Engineer, your role isn't going to differ too greatly from that of your current role. You will be:
- Assisting in the design, analysis, and delivery of the company’s projects, aligned to the developments above.
- Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders including engineers, management, clients, council, architects, builders.
- Potentially attending meetings and site inspections.
➡️ The Candidate
- A minimum of 5 years of structural engineering experience with a primary focus on structural steel.
- Tertiary qualifications in Structural Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and a capability to converse with different types and levels of people.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org