This is a young business that was derived from an established Australasian mid-sized consultancy. This business has been established in 2015 and since its inception, has experienced significant growth and has now amassed over 120 people, spanning Europe, S.E. Asia, and Australasia. To this day, they are constantly growing which is a direct result of their continued success across the globe.
This growing company operates in the civil and structural engineering space and has worked on prestigious projects in Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The business's Managing Director has an impressive and reputable background in the founding and establishing of various engineering organisations which have all been and continue to be great successes to this day.
They operate a twenty-first century, inclusive and laid-back culture, placing trust in their workforce and steering well away from the old-school, sweatshop mentality that is common amongst this industry. Another great accolade they are proud of having is flexible working/flexible hours and remote working.
➡️ The Role
As a direct result of the company’s success across their existing network of offices and locations, there has been a brand new role created for an experienced Structural Engineer, capable of working independently for a position working directly out of one of the company's clients offices located in Canberra.
Working autonomously and under the direction and guidance of the Sydney and Queensland teams, you will be working on small-medium-sized, steel-framed residential developments located Australia-wide. In addition to this, you will also have the opportunity to work on large hospitality projects in the U.S.
As an Engineer, your role isn't going to differ too greatly from that of your current role. You will be:
- Assisting in the design, analysis, and delivery of the company’s projects, aligned to the developments above.
- Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders including engineers, management, clients, council, architects, builders.
- Possibly attending meetings and site inspections.
➡️ The Candidate
- A minimum of 3 years of structural engineering experience with a primary focus on structural steel.
- Tertiary qualifications in Structural Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and a capability to converse with different types and levels of people.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com