This a growing and establishing engineering design business who were derived from a well-known tier-two sized organisation. They benefit from having exposure in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand, possessing over 10 offices worldwide, with nearly 150 people across the group.
As a multi-disciplinary business, they are involved in a variety of civil and structural engineering services and utilise the geographic spread of resource to assist in the completion of many prestigious developments around the world. As experts across the built environment, they are intrinsically involved in a broad range of building projects that include schools, aged care, commercial, residential, and industrial.
Philosophically, they support an anti-sweatshop, mature and sensible work culture, giving all their staff the flexibility and space, they need to work happily, fairly, and productively. The business is run in exactly this format, influenced, and directed from the very top and are proud to be in this sense different than most.
➡️ The Role
As a direct result of the company’s organic growth structure there has been a promotion internal of their Northern NSW office and therefore a role has been created for an intermediate/mid-level Structural Engineer.
Working under the direction of a senior engineer, you will be joining a small team of engineers and drafters, working on both regional projects and national developments – lending a hand to the other office’s workloads and project demands.
Your role will be varied in the sense that no two projects will be the same.
You will be:
- Assisting in the design, analysis, and delivery of the company’s projects, aligned to the developments above.
- You will be exposed to working on large and complex structures comprising of reinforced, post-tension and pre-stressed concrete, structural steel, masonry, and timber.
- Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders including engineers, management, clients, council, architects, builders.
- Attending meetings and site inspections.
➡️ The Candidate
- A minimum of 3 years structural engineering experience with a structural engineering consultancy in Australia.
- Naturally, as a degree qualified engineer, you will possess the technical ability and competency to assist in the delivery of the businesses design projects.
- Excellent communication skills and a capability to converse with different types and levels of people. This is so internal and external relationships can be maintained effectively.
- As a passionate and delivery focused engineer, you will also possess the drive and motivation to produce workload on time and of the quality it satisfies the clients expectations.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com