- Do you act with integrity - doing the right thing, giving, and expecting your best?
- Are you a technically oriented person who has the capacity to work independently and also as part of a team?
- Are you looking to develop your career in a team environment where people value your perspectives, skills, and work experience?
✔️ ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Spanning over 50 years, this business is a leading provider of Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering - Land & Urban Development projects as well as Water & Hydraulic services.
The business is driven by core values centred on teamwork, respect, communication integrity and balance. This underpins their success as an employer of choice and has stood the test of time since its inception.
Operating across various sectors - commercial, mixed-use, residential, aged care, lifestyle resorts, education, retail and industrial, provides a diverse and healthy pipeline of work.
The business is performing well, recently winning some large institutional projects such as schools and hospitals, as well as datacentres and high-rise commercial and mixed-use developments.
Sydney team members work in modern and well-appointed CBD offices (North Sydney) which all have access to amenities and transport hubs.
✔️ THE ROLE – STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | NORTH SYDNEY
This role provides a genuine opportunity to continue developing your engineering capability in a supportive and growing team.
Reporting to the structural engineering lead and working closely with the wider structural engineering team, your primary focus will be to design and deliver multiple structural engineering projects that will be both cost-effective and of high quality throughout the Greater Sydney region.
You will be utilising your engineering skillset, using the latest tools and software technologies, learning new additional skills that will be both beneficial and productive in your current role and will contribute to your ongoing and overall success down the track.
✔️ WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
The business lives and breathes a culture of continuous support and development of its people. You will:
- Receive a generous salary package of up to $115K.
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements that can help you achieve a healthy balance of life/work integration.
- Be part of a business that believes in and fosters a culture of respect, support and development.
- Establish an internal network and collaborate with talented and like-minded team members.
- Develop professionally and personally in an engaging role that you enjoy.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com