- Do you have a minimum of three years of experience in structural engineering design?
- Are you a technically oriented person who has the capacity to work independently and also as part of a team?
- Do you act with integrity - doing the right thing, giving, and expecting your best?
- Are you looking to develop your career in a team environment where people value your perspectives, skills, and work experience?
This people-first business may just be the next step your career needs.
✔️ ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Spanning over 40 years, this business is a leading provider of Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering - Land & Urban Development projects as well as Water & Environment services.
The business is renowned for putting people before profits in what they call its “people first” core value. This underpins their success as an employer of choice and has stood the test of time since its inception.
Mentoring and collaboration are very important in this business and each person forms an integral part of a specialised team. Training and development opportunities are regular and you will be recognized for your contributions.
Operating across various sectors - commercial, mixed-use, residential, aged care, lifestyle resorts, education, retail and industrial, provides a diverse and healthy pipeline of work.
The business is performing well, recently winning some large school projects, aged care, lifestyle resorts, and some premium – high-end residential developments.
Gold Coast team members work in a newly built, well-appointed waterfront office which is located in North Gold Coast and has spectacular views of the water as well as benefiting from easy access to amenities and transport connections.
✔️ THE ROLE – STRUCTURAL ENGINEER | GOLD COAST
This role provides a genuine opportunity to continue developing your engineering capability in a supportive and growing team.
Reporting to a senior engineer and working closely with the structural engineering team, your primary focus will be to design and deliver multiple structural engineering projects that will be both cost-effective and of high quality throughout the Southeast Queensland and Northern New South Wales regions.
You will be utilising your engineering skillset, using the latest tools and software technologies, learning new additional skills that will be both beneficial and productive in your current role and will contribute to your ongoing and overall success down the track.
✔️ WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
The business lives and breathes a culture of continuous support and development of its people. Not only will you have the variety of challenging and stimulating projects, but you will also:
- Be offered mentoring and development opportunities to ensure you are supported in your career.
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements that can help you achieve a healthy balance between work and life.
- Be part of a business that believes in and fosters a culture of respect, support, and development.
- Establish an internal network and collaborate with talented and like-minded team members.
- Develop professionally and personally in an engaging role that you enjoy.
- Receive a generous salary package of up to $120K.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com