- Do you have a minimum of three years of experience in structural engineering drawing?
- Are you a technically oriented person with the ability and/or understanding of Revit software?
- Do you have a tertiary qualification - Diploma or TAFE qualified?
- Are you looking to develop your career in a team environment where people value your perspectives, skills, and work experience?
✔️ ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Spanning over 40 years, this business is a leading provider of Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering - Land & Urban Development projects as well as Water & Environment services.
The business is renowned for putting people before profits in what they call its “people first” core value. This underpins their success as an employer of choice and has stood the test of time since its inception.
Operating across various sectors - commercial, mixed-use, residential, aged care, lifestyle resorts, education, retail and industrial, provides a diverse and healthy pipeline of work.
The business is performing well, recently winning some large school projects, aged care, lifestyle resorts and some premium – high-end residential developments.
Sunshine Coast team members work in modern and well-appointed CBD offices which all have access to amenities and transport hubs.
✔️ THE ROLE – STRUCTURAL REVIT DRAFTER | SUNSHINE COAST
This role provides a genuine opportunity to continue developing your drafting capability in a supportive and growing team.
Reporting to the drafting team leader and working closely with the structural engineering team, your primary focus will be to operate Revit and AutoCAD in the drawing, modelling and document production relating to certain structural projects assigned to you.
Working within a team of structural drafters/modellers of varying seniorities and capabilities, you’ll have the opportunity to continue your learning and development within the drafting function, honing your skillset and moving towards advancement within the business.
✔️ WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
The business lives and breathes a culture of continuous support and development of its people. You will:
- Receive a generous salary package of up to $110K.
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements that can help you achieve a healthy balance between work and life.
- Be part of a business that believes in and fosters a culture of respect, support and development.
- Establish an internal network and collaborate with talented and like-minded team members.
- Develop professionally and personally in an engaging role that you enjoy.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com