- A supportive and flexible work environment which employees are offered the opportunity to set their own development goals that include, training on the job, learning and development from internal and external providers.
- Energetic environment and a positive, professional, and passionate team spirit.
- A competitive salary package, a vibrant and dynamic team, along with the opportunity to develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
⭐ The Candidate
As an experienced AutoCad you will possess the software skills and expertise to provide hands-on technical design and also have the experience to mentor and coach the more junior members of staff.
You will have excellent communication skills and have a tertiary qualification or certification with civil/structural engineering or drafting.
2-3 years’ drafting experience is a minimum expectation for the role and you must be able to operate AutoCad to a proficient level.
⭐ The Role – Structural AutoCad Drafter
Due to a large amount of conceptual work coming in the building structures department, the drafting team have established a requirement for a Structural AutoCad Drafter to come in and join their Brisbane team based in Tingalpa.
Their Brisbane office comprises of around 10 engineers and drafters who all work on structural projects. They have the capacity to grow further and your will be to aid the team in the design modelling, documentation and production works.
Working closely alongside their structural engineering team, in this role, your main focus will be across the luxury, low-rise & mid-rise residential sector.
⭐ The Company:
This is a business that has been established for 20 years’, employing 16 engineering professionals across two offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
They are a highly personable business with a very hands-on service that puts client experience first. Their main-focus is on pre-construction, offering in-house building design, drafting, engineering, soil testing and 3D rendering, specialising in new homes, commercial & residential developments, renovations and refurbishment projects. Despite the Covid19 pandemic, they have seen an uplift in new projects and as a result have employed 3 new staff members since March.
The company have built their brand and reputation as approachable, reliable, and expert engineers and treat every project as if it is their own. Their staff are the backbone of the company and are all working towards a common goal of producing the highest quality professional service within the industry.
- Bachelor of Civil (Structural) Engineering or relevant qualifications (desired but not essential).
- Proven and proficient use of AutoCad within Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of AutoCad drafting experience.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Ben for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / email@example.com