Over the last 60 years my client has delivered award winning projects across the aged care & retirement village sector. They have a solid brand, reputation, solid experience and people that are a huge factor to why they are one of the best builder/developers to work for.
Your new role:
My client is looking for a State Manager to work for their expanding Aged Care & Retirement Village business. You will be responsible for leading the project team overseeing approximately $170m worth of work.
They are looking for someone who is highly technical with the ability to manage multiple projects and the teams on the projects.
You will be responsible for safety across all the projects and expected to uphold their reputation based on their safety culture.
You will be responsible for driving the financial management of all projects. This will include monitoring and managing project performance to verify achievements of forecasted results.
To be successful for the role:
- You will have a minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Senior Project Manager or a Construction Manager
- You will be a problem solver, self-motivated, proactive approach to safety
- Demonstrated experience working for a T1/T2 builder or builder/developer
- Experience managing multiple projects with a circa $50M in construction value
- Detailed knowledge of local council and regulatory requirements and standards
- Construction or engineering degree or a building related qualification with additional experience to equate to degree highly regarded
- Proficient project financial reporting
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Must hold a NSW Builders Licence