Leading Builder/Developer who have a lot of work in the area are looking for a Site Project Manager for a $30m Aged Care project in Newcastle.
They are looking for someone who ideally has done a Site Manager and a Project Manager role in their career and someone who is very strong on programming and sequencing of building.
Project duration: 13 months with plenty more work in the area after that.
The project has a small Civil element to start.
- Oversee, manage and deliver projects onsite from beginning to end
- Effective onsite management of all site resources including subcontractors, trades, staff and equipment
- Delivery of projects safely, efficiently and effectively through meeting the project success criteria’s of stakeholder relationships, time, cost, quality, safety and process compliance
- Adhere to, improve upon and maintain the construction program
- Carry out safety audits, tool box talks, quality ITPs and site coordination meetings
- Provide practical solutions to daily on site challenges and obstacles
- Lead, manage and mentor team members to achieve their full potential and ensure behaviours are aligned with the company's values
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in delivering projects in excess of $20m
- Tertiary qualifications or degree in Building & Construction or similar
- Proven experience in planning, programming and scheduling of site work
- Ability to lead, plan for and manage onsite resources, including labour and equipment
- Strong experience in maintaining and promoting health and safety in the workplace
- Excellent stakeholder liaison and written communication skills
- Experience using MS Projects, desirable
- Competitive salary
- A strong family orientated, fun and supportive culture
- Training & Professional Development Program
- An organisation that actually lives and breathes their key values
- Work with conscientious and committed leaders that inspire high levels of trust and personal development
- Work with a fast paced, passionate and energetic team