They cover various sectors including Commercial, Health and Aged care and Education in the values of $100k- $50m.
They are a fantastic business with an experienced team who are committed to delivering projects on time and to budget for their clients. They promote strong staff retention and provide personal and professional development for their employees.
They are currently looking to bring on an experienced Site Manager to join their team and be able to hit the ground running.
- Oversee, manage and deliver projects onsite from start to finish
- Effective onsite management of all site resources including subcontractors, trades and staff
- Delivery of projects safely, efficiently and effectively through meeting the project success criteria’s of stakeholder relationships, time, cost, quality, safety and process compliance
- Adhere to, improve upon and maintain the construction program
- Provide practical solutions to daily on site challenges and obstacles
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
To be considered:
- Proven experience in delivering projects across fit out, refurbishment and new build
- Tertiary qualifications or degree in Building & Construction or similar
- Proven experience in planning, programming and scheduling of site work
- The ability to work autonomously
- Must demonstrate proven commitment and tenure
- Ability to lead, plan for and manage onsite resources, including labour and equipment
- Strong experience in maintaining and promoting health and safety