My client prides itself on delivering innovative commercial and residential projects to the highest standards across the public and private sectors.
My client has been established for over 15 years and has grown to become a recognised name in the construction industry for delivering projects that exceed expectations.
They looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join the team and lead the upcoming project to success. The project is a high rise mixed used tower with over 200 apartments and retail/ commercial space.
They are winning continuous work after successful projects across the Residential and Commercial space.
- They a leader in specialty projects ranging from $50M - $200M high-rise Residential/ mixed use.
- They run realistic programmes and work on realistic budgets! They don’t overplay their hand on projects so they don’t burn their staff out, and they have no need to work with below standard subbies and contractors.
- Ask any respectable contractor / subbies and the feedback will be their operation is run by experts and they want to work with them as their processes and systems are exceptional!
- They are known for giving opportunities for career progression, people stay with the business long-term and with their growing size it is easier to climb up the ranks.
The ideal candidate:
- Skilled carpentry background and commensurate industry experience of 6 years minimum.
- 5+ years of experience working on construction projects in excess of $25m
- Open to all Site Managers / Structures Foreman that have a proven record with high level builders.
- Good work history / longevity with reputable construction firms
If you are interested in having a private conversation please call Lara Burgess on 0450 446 558 or email email@example.com
Don't worry if you don't have a CV, give me a call and we can have a confidential chat about the opportunity.