Candidates MUST have experience of Health projects previously.
As a Site Manager, you will be required to:
- Provide suitable supervision, instruction and facilitate training, to provide employees or subcontractors with the knowledge and skills required to undertake their work duties safely and in a manner which minimises risk to the environment;
- Participate in project consultation arrangements;
- Reviewing of HSE reports and inspections, and follow up of recommendations;
- Facilitate the resolution of any disputes, which may arise over project HSE issues;
- Ensure any hazard or risk raised by an employee or Subcontractor, or member of the public, relating to health safety environment on a project is properly investigated, recorded, and rectified/closed out;
- Supervise and coordinate all site activities including labour;
- Ensure effective planning and communication of all activities;
- Ensure a full understanding of drawings and specifications;
- Conduct Site Safety Inductions for all new starters and the recording of such inductions.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience managing Health projects with a value in excess of $20M;
- Experience managing multiple trades, dealing with disputes motivating the team;
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Strong programming skills with the ability to identify critical pathways of the project;
- The ability to deliver the highest standards efficiently;
- Good knowledge of sub-contractors in NSW;
- Have a strong and decisive personality with the ability to problem-solve effectively.