Our client is a specialist within the fit out and refurbishment sector across Commercial Workplace, Education, Childcare and Hospitality/Retail projects up to $10m in value.
You will be joining a business that prides themselves on being able to deliver high level projects for their clients and have built strong relationships resulting in repeat business and a great reputation with clients and subcontractors.
You will be part of an amazing culture with a company who celebrate their successes (company retreats, lunches, drinks etc) and you will be part of a strong and driven team who are collaborative and work towards the same goal.
The business has been operating for 10 years and have recently expanded into other states. You will be playing an integral role within an established business and be part of growing their Melbourne business (they already have a strong pipeline of work) and you will be given plenty of opportunities for growth and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an established company and play an integral part in the business as they continue to grow and expand.
You will be working as a Site Manager and be responsible for overseeing the projects and working collaboratively with the rest of the delivery team to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard.
You will be working with an experienced team and given the opportunity to grow and develop.
They have a flat structure and everyone is very approachable and available.
Duties of the role will include:
- Programming and co-ordination of sub-contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site inductions
- Ideally come from a Trade background
- Proven experience working as a Site Supervisor/Site Manager on commercial projects
- Strong experience and ability to liaise and manage complex stakeholder groups
To find out more and to have a confidential chat please get in touch!
If you don't have an updated CV then no problem - happy to chat.
Phone: 0451 456 085