They pride themselves on being able to deliver high level projects for their clients and have built strong relationships resulting in repeat business and a great reputation.
They offer a professional culture and you will be working with a strong and driven team who are collaborative and work towards the same goal.
With a current turnover of $50m and having successfully been operating for 10 years across Sydney and Melbourne with more plans to expand they are looking to bring on an experienced Site Manager in their Melbourne team due to ongoing work and a strong pipeline.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company and play an integral part in the business as they continue to grow and expand.
- Programming and co-ordination of sub-contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site inductions
- Trade background
- 4+ years as a Site Manager working on commercial projects
- Strong experience and ability to liaise and manage complex stakeholder groups
- Be client facing
- Good tenure and longevity
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
For more information on this role or any other opportunities please click apply or contact Izzy Ringhofer on email@example.com/0451 456 085