- As a Site Engineer on this high-profile infrastructure project you will be accountable for:
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
- Applying engineering principles to comply with scope of works and technical criteria
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the safety and health
- framework, policies and management system requirements and expectations;
- Develop and maintain an awareness of SHE hazards and associated risks and demonstrate a commitment to eliminate or minimise those risks;
- Understand and effectively undertake SHE accountabilities.
- Managing subcontractors and suppliers work
- Managing the verification of conformance for works under control
- Maintaining all relevant project document control and records
- Managing temporary works design and ensuring all relevant approvals are obtained
- Leading by example with team, subcontractors and other engineers.
- Carry out and complete KPIs per the Joint Venture requirements.
- Actively liaising with subcontractors and suppliers
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory
requirements and all relevant Company and Joint Venture
policies and processes.
To be successful you will ideally have the following experience and capabilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Structural, Building Engineering.
- Postgraduate qualifications are an advantage but not essential.
- Skills in relevant computer software packages; Microsoft Suite etc. are essential. Experience with Aconex will be advantageous.
What we offer
- The opportunity to deliver a key piece of Sydney’s infrastructure with a Tier 1 construction company
- Longevity of employment - we have an impressive pipeline of future opportunities to help you shape your career
- A culture that values diversity, innovation, respect and teamwork
We are seeking applications from candidates who have proven experience working on major urban infrastructure projects, including road and tunnel construction.
Where applicable, evidence of tertiary qualifications, construction industry induction (white card), drivers’ licence and proof of right to work will be required prior to successful appointment.
Please apply via seek or send your CV to:
0405 402 424