This is a well-known builder that has grown quickly and become a reputable name when it comes to delivering Tier 1 projects.
They are winning continuous work after successful marquee projects across Industrial, Hospitals, Education, Aged Care, Commercial, Residential and Government work.
Someone with Health experience is desirable for this position.
- They a leader in speciality projects ranging from $50M - $350M
- They run realistic programmes and work on realistic budgets! They don’t overplay their hand on projects so they don’t burn their staff out, and they have no need to work with below standard subbies and contractors.
- Ask any respectable contractor / subbies and the feedback will be their operation is run by experts and they want to work with them as their processes and systems are exceptional!
- They are known for giving opportunities for career progression, people stay with the business long-term and with their growing size it is easier to climb up the ranks.
- Manage the delivery of the service design aspects of a construction project in accordance with the design brief
- Establish, monitor and manage service design and procurement program
- Manage the installation of building and critical services to ensure compliance with local regulatory bodies and the building code
- Supervision of construction works subcontractors through to project delivery
- Planning of construction sequence and safe working procedures
- Clearly understand drawings, specifications, programs or scope of works for each subcontractor package
- Manage and assess sub-contractor claims and recommend for approval
- Consult on project construction program and subcontractor deadlines
Key Skillset Required:
- Solid experience working on large scale commercial builds
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the installation of building services across all multidiscipline services - mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and fire etc.
- Experience in planning and managing programs
- In-depth understanding in the application of various rating tools including Greenstar, NABERs, WELL, etc.
- Solid analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ideally hold tertiary qualifications in HVAC Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, trade qualifications or equivalent experience
Alex Mitchell - 0450544923