Not only have they built a great reputation with their clients but they also have a strong subcontractor base which has allowed them to deliver some fantastic projects on time and to budget with all stakeholders being happy with the end result so you will be working with a reputable and experienced team.
As a business they promote longevity with many people in the business having been there for 10+ years, this can be clearly seen with many of the leadership team having worked their way up in the business. They have fantastic culture (including social events, trivia nights etc) and place a high emphasis on development and training for their employees (structured career path outlined)
Due to continued success they are currently looking for a Technical Services Coordinator to join their team.
As the Technical Services Coordinator, you will be working with and supporting the Technical Services Manager across construction projects.
Duties will include:
- Drawing and interpreting plans
- Dealing with enquiries
- Liaising with clients to understand their needs
- Managing technical project documentation
- Preparing presentations and project updates
- Reviewing project costs and forecasts
- Liaise with subcontractors on and off site
- Oversee the mechanical/electrical installation and commissioning on site
- 2+ years proven experience on Commercial fit out and refurbishment projects
- A good understanding of mechanical/electrical services
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills
To find out more or have a confidential discussion please get in touch!
If you don't have an updated CV then no problem - Happy to chat
Phone: 0451 456 085