- An opportunity to grow your own business unit on the Gold Coast. Run the office the way you want it ran.
- Built your wage/bonuses by growing the office and adding to the development of the business.
- You have the chance to join an established and growing business, which benefits from having a well thought of, reputable brand and a solid client base which has resulted in an expanding project pipeline.
⭐ The Role
This is a growth role for the business and one with a high degree of significance!
The business has experienced year-on-year success and growth in Brisbane and because of the increase in revenue, the business has taken the opportunity to extend its valued services further down the coast and open a Gold Coast branch which you have the opportunity in running. The office currently occupies only a building design team, and once you are up and running, there is every opportunity for you to run it the way you want it, growing the structural division and contributing to the growth of the business.
Reporting to a director in Brisbane, your role as Senior Structural Engineer will include:
- Delivery of structural engineering design services, across light industrial and residential projects.
- Design review and certification of projects from Brisbane as well as Gold Coast offices.
- Provide mentoring, technical guidance, and support to engineering and drafting personnel within the team.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects, and other parties and stakeholders associated with the project.
⭐ The Candidate
An eye for detail is good. A passion for quality also forms a large part of the requirements! However, your outgoing personality and interpersonal skills, and ability to talk with builders and tradespeople will lead you to success in this role.
If the above gets thumbs up from you, then all we need you to have is:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, or a related field.
- An RPEQ – Chartered Professional Engineering degree.
- Experience of industrial and/or residential project experience.
⭐ The Company
This is a business that has been established for more than 20 years, employing over 35 design professionals across two offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
They are a proudly different, highly personable business with a hands-on service that puts client experience first. Their focus is on pre-construction, offering in-house building design, drafting, engineering, soil testing, and 3D rendering, specialising in industrial buildings, new homes, commercial & residential developments, renovations, and refurbishment projects.
The company have built their brand and reputation as approachable, reliable, and expert engineers and treat every project as if it is their own. Their staff are the backbone of the company and are all working towards a common goal of producing the highest quality professional service within the industry.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com