This a young business who were derived from an established mid-tier. They have been established since 2015 and have experienced significant growth over the last 4 years. Spanning across Europe, S.E. Asia and Australasia they are continuing to grow purely as a result of client demand.
Their Managing Director has an impressive and expansive background in founding, establishing and managing tier 2 organisations and has a successful track record to boot.
As a business, they are civil and structural engineering specialists and have worked across some very prestigious projects in the UK and Australia. As well as the traditional reinforced concrete and steel design, they are specialist on post-tension slabs and work across medium-rise commercial and residential projects, as well as institutional – aged care, healthcare and schools.
⭐ The Role
The organisation has experienced a significant uplift in workload over the C-19 period and is, in fact, growing as a result. Employed full time from the company’s Flemington based office, your role will be largely a technical focused position, designing and delivering projects aligned to specialist projects mentioned above.
Your role as Senior Structural Engineer will include:
- Delivery of structural engineering design services, achieving successful design outcomes and meeting statutory requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and schedule timely delivery of project services (design/drafting & supervision) ensuring outcomes, timelines and budgets are met.
- Provide mentoring, and technical guidance and support to engineering and drafting personnel within the team.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other parties and stakeholders associated with the project.
⭐ The Candidate
As a natural "people person", you will have excellent communication skills, an outgoing personality, a good sense of humour, and be warm, good-natured and approachable. Your hunger and passion for engineering, value and quality workmanship will drive you to look for innovative solutions and designs, maintaining existing client relationships as well as forming new ones.
- 5+ years’ experience in a structural engineering role within an engineering consultancy.
- A degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Experience of designing building structures of post-tension concrete build-type.
- Ability to identify and develop alternative design options that present more cost-effective and innovative solutions.
- Experience with, and a commitment to Quality, OH&S and Environmental management systems
- The ability to build, maintain and enhance professional relationships.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
Please feel free to contact Ben Stanley-Clarke for a confidential discussion on
0422 684 291 / firstname.lastname@example.org