- Chance to work on one of Sydney's largest & iconic infrastructure projects.
- A supportive and flexible work environment which employees are offered the opportunity to set their own development goals and KPIs.
- Energetic environment and a positive, professional, and passionate team spirit.
- A competitive salary package, a vibrant and dynamic team, along with the opportunity to develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
As a natural "people person", you will have excellent communication skills, an outgoing personality, a good sense of humour, and be warm, good-natured and approachable. Your hunger and passion for engineering, value and quality workmanship will drive you to look for innovative solutions and designs, maintaining existing client relationships as well as forming new ones.
➡️ The Role
This is a newly created role to assist with a major transport project as well as other newly acquired institutional and private infrastructure development projects. Employed full time from the company’s Sydney based office, your role will be largely a technical focused position, designing and delivering projects aligned to specialist projects mentioned above.
Your role as Senior Structural Engineer will include:
- Delivery of structural engineering design services including lateral design using ETABS, achieving successful design outcomes and meeting statutory requirements
- Plan, coordinate and schedule timely delivery of project services (design/drafting & supervision) ensuring outcomes, timelines and budgets are met.
- Provide mentoring, and technical guidance and support to engineering and drafting personnel within the team.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other parties and stakeholders associated with the project.
This is a multifaceted, award-winning, international engineering design consultancy who have geographical reach in Europe, Middle East, S.E. Asia and Australia.
This employee-owned business has become widely recognised for their ability to apply innovative designs and alternative use of materials across an array of projects and is also known for their ability to deliver complex projects across several market sectors and services.
Within the last 12 months, the business has grown 5%, adding over 80 people across their group of offices worldwide. They also boast an impressive 15% attrition rate adding to the longevity that of your potential new position.
Having a strong presence in a multitude of markets, this business currently is on several major projects spanning the country, across transport infrastructure, built environment – commercial, mixed-use and residential as well as tall buildings.
- Bachelor of Civil (Structural) Engineering.
- Member of Engineers Australia, CPEng, NER, or similar qualifications.
- Minimum of 4 years' of design experience in ETABS.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Ben Stanley-Clarke for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / firstname.lastname@example.org