- A supportive and flexible work environment which employees are offered the opportunity to set their own development goals that include, training on the job, learning and development from internal and external providers.
- Energetic environment and a positive, professional, and passionate team spirit.
- A competitive salary package, a vibrant and dynamic team, along with the opportunity to develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
⭐ The Candidate
As a natural "people person", you will have excellent communication skills, an outgoing personality, a good sense of humour, and be warm, good-natured and approachable. Your hunger and passion for engineering, value and quality workmanship will drive you to look for innovative solutions and designs, maintaining existing client relationships as well as forming new ones.
⭐ The Role
The organisation has experienced a significant uplift in workload over the C-19 period and is, in fact, growing as a result. Employed full time from the company’s Gold Coast based office, your role will be largely a technical focused position, designing and delivering projects aligned to specialist projects mentioned above.
Your role as Senior Structural Engineer will include:
- Delivery of structural engineering design services, achieving successful design outcomes and meeting statutory requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and schedule timely delivery of project services (design/drafting & supervision) ensuring outcomes, timelines and budgets are met.
- Provide mentoring, and technical guidance and support to engineering and drafting personnel within the team.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other parties and stakeholders associated with the project.
⭐ The Company
This a business that has been established for nearly 40 years throughout the east coast of Australia – namely South East Queensland. They have a total of around 55 passionate employees who work across their network of 4 high performing offices.
This “people first” business operates to a high degree of staff satisfaction and well-being and they pride themselves on prioritising their staff before its profits. Their staff are the backbone of the company and are all working towards a common goal of producing the highest quality professional service within the industry.
The company have built their brand and reputation as approachable, reliable, and expert engineers and treat every project as if it is their own. They operate in the institutional project space consisting of aged care, education, community; as well as commercial and residential subdivision projects, including architecturally designed high-end properties.
- Bachelor of Civil (Structural) Engineering.
- Member of Engineers Australia, CPEng, NER, or similar qualifications.
- Minimum of 7 years of design experience.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Ben for a confidential discussion on
0422 684 291 / firstname.lastname@example.org