In this position as a Senior Structural Engineer, your role will be largely technically focused, designing and delivering projects aligned to the retail, fuel retail and fast food/drive-thru sectors.
Further down the line, however, this position has the potential to transition into a role that mainly focuses on business development and team management.
Your role as Senior Structural Engineer will include:
- Delivery of structural engineering design services, achieving successful design outcomes and meeting statutory requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and schedule timely delivery of project services (design/drafting & supervision) ensuring outcomes, timelines and budgets are met.
- Provide mentoring, and technical guidance and support to engineering and drafting personnel within the team.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other parties and stakeholders associated with the project.
Further to the above, eventually our client will be in a position to offer Director and Company Ownership opportunities as your role and stake in the business becomes more integral to its success.
⭐️ The Candidate
This position would suit a Senior Structural Engineer who has a desire to eventually move beyond a hands-on design & technical role, and into one which is predominantly focused on stakeholder management and new business development. Ideally, the candidate would possess the ambition, drive and enthusiasm to become a key figure & leader within the business.
As a natural "people person", you will have excellent communication skills, an outgoing personality, a good sense of humour, and be warm, good-natured and approachable. Your hunger and passion for engineering, value and quality workmanship will drive you to look for innovative solutions and designs, maintaining existing client relationships as well as forming new ones.
⭐️ The Company
This is a well-established boutique Engineering Consultancy located in North Sydney.
The company have built their brand and reputation as approachable, reliable, and expert engineers and treat every project as if it is their own. They operate in the in the retail, fuel retail and fast food/drive-thru sectors.
- Bachelor of Civil (Structural) Engineering.
- Member of Engineers Australia, CPEng, NER, or similar qualifications.
- Minimum of 6 years of design experience.
- Stakeholder/Client Liaison experience preferred, although, not essential.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Ben Stanley-Clarke for a confidential discussion on
0422 684 291 / email@example.com