This a business who have been established for nearly 40 years throughout the east coast of Australia – namely Northern NSW and QLD. They have a total of just over 45 passionate employees who work across their network of 4 high performing offices.
This “people first” business operates to a high degree of staff satisfaction and well-being and they pride themselves on prioritising their staff before it’s profits. Their staff are the backbone of the company and are all working towards a common goal of producing the highest quality professional service within the industry.
The company have built their brand and reputation as approachable, reliable and expert engineers and treat every project as if it is their own. They operate in the institutional project space consisting of aged care, education, community; as well as commercial and residential subdivision projects, including architecturally designed high-end properties.
Due to a long-standing member of the Gold Coast structural team moving on, they require the replacement of this person. Your team consists of 9 people that include engineers, drafters and admin staff.
Your role as Senior Structural Engineer will include:
- Delivery of innovative structural engineering design services to a range of clients and industries, achieving successful design outcomes and meeting statutory requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and schedule timely delivery of project services (design/drafting & supervision) ensuring outcomes, timelines and budgets are met.
- Provide mentoring, and technical guidance and support to engineering and drafting personnel within the team.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other parties and stakeholders associated to the project.
Having excellent communication skills and capability to easily converse with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, you will possess the passion and drive to manage and deliver projects in accordance with client specification.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a structural engineering role within an engineering consultancy.
- Tertiary qualification/degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Advanced structural engineering design and management experience.
- Ability to identify and develop alternative design options that present more cost-effective and innovative solutions.
- Strong communication skills and can work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- A remuneration package of up to $130k.
- Located in Southport, close to public transport connections.
- Plenty of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from the office.
- Clean and fresh office with fantastic amenities and a breakout area.
- On-going training and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working and parental leave benefits.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com