- An employee-owned engineering consultancy, offering a full range of specialist engineering services across multiple sectors.
- Reward and recognition schemes for their employees who best represent the company’s values of excellence, passion, caring, integrity, collaboration, and courage.
- Energetic environment and a positive, professional, and passionate team spirit.
- A competitive salary package along with the opportunity to develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
➡️ The Candidate
As a technically strong engineer, you will be a seasoned expert who can manage and deliver workload independently, as well as possess the capability to collaborate as part of a collective group. A passion for engineering, quality workmanship, and a keen eye for detail will allow you to excel from a technical perspective and should drive you to look for innovative solutions and designs.
As you will be a senior member of the engineering team, a role which will incorporate client interaction, stakeholder interfacing, and coordination involving a wide range of professions and seniority levels; Possessing excellent communication skills will enable you to communicate effectively.
➡️ The Role
Your new employer has experienced a significant growth phase over the last 12 months, having won a number of new projects across their building’s teams. Even with the uncertainty of COVID, this business has experienced a circa 11% growth rate across the country.
As such, a brand-new opportunity has been created for a Senior Structural Engineer to work as part of a large buildings team based in the CBD of Brisbane. Your role will support the success of the business and will contribute to the delivery of various engineering assignments both locally and on a national level.
Your role as Senior Structural Engineer will also include:
- Delivery of structural engineering design services, achieving successful design outcomes, and meeting statutory requirements.
- Plan, coordinate, and schedule timely delivery of project services (design/drafting & supervision) ensuring outcomes, timelines, and budgets are met.
- Provide mentoring, and technical guidance and support to engineering and drafting personnel within the team.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects, and other parties and stakeholders associated with the project.
➡️ The Company
This a business that has been established for over 20 years. From humble beginnings, they have grown to a nationwide business comprising of 10 offices throughout most states in Australia. They have around 450 passionate employees and are underpinned by values that are integral as to how they interact with each other and their valued clients.
An employee-owned business that operates a flat management structure - they pride themselves on having a personal, caring, and results-orientated philosophy. Care, Collaboration, Courage, Integrity, and Passion are what values your employer.
Considered a tier two sized organisation, this multifaceted consultancy operates across civil, structural, remedial, and building services in a wide variety of sectors; namely in education, defence, commercial and retail, industrial and resources, health and aged care, hospitality, land development, and infrastructure.
- Bachelor of Civil (Structural) Engineering.
- Member of Engineers Australia and chartered professional - CPEng, RPEQ, NER.
- Minimum of 7 years of design experience.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org