- Convenient office location in the beautiful town of Kingscliff, close to cafes, restaurants, and shops.
- Modern office space with excellent facilities and entertainment area.
- A glass-half-full minded Director who offers his staff fantastic development opportunities.
- An amazing culture - vibrant, social, and positive.
➡️ The Role
Employed full-time from the company’s Northern NSW office - Kingscliff, your role will be working within the building structures team which consists of two other drafters and two structural engineers.
Your role as Senior Structural Drafter will report to the offices’ partner/director and will be predominately a hands-on modeling position using Revit, whilst managing two others less experienced (than you) drafters.
Synonymous with a small-medium-sized business, your role will not only encompass managing the whole project holistically but will also be coordinating between other stakeholders internal and external of the business, attending coordination and client meetings and inspections on-site.
➡️ The Candidate
Due to the nature and focus of the position, an experienced, technically orientated candidate forms a large component of the role. Also, as part of the management aspect, a personable, understanding, and positive attitude, together with an ability to communicate effectively will also be a major factor in the success of this position.
Project experience does form an important part of the hiring criteria and it is preferable if candidates are to have demonstrable experience in commercial developments and residential projects that are of high-end quality. That last bit is an ideal rather than an essential. A competent, proficient user of Revit is high on the prerequisite agenda, however.
- Minimum of 6 years experience working in structural drafting on building structure projects in Australia.
- Tertiary qualification in structural engineering or structural drafting.
- Relevant experience in the design of buildings using Revit.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with the team, managers, and clients
➡️ The Company
This a business that has been established for nearly 40 years throughout the east coast of Australia – namely Northern NSW and SEQ. They have a total of around 55 passionate employees who work across their network of 4 high-performing offices.
This “people first” business operates to a high degree of staff satisfaction and well-being and they pride themselves on prioritising their staff before its profits. Their staff are the backbone of the company and are all working towards a common goal of producing the highest quality professional service within the industry.
The company have built their brand and reputation as approachable, reliable, and expert engineers and treat every project as if it is their own. They operate in the institutional project space consisting of aged care, education, community; as well as commercial and residential subdivision projects, including architecturally designed high-end properties.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com