Are you looking for a company who are financially strong, where you can be part of a close knit culture and that can offer you career progression and development?
Then look no further...
We are currently working exclusively with a specialist business in the fit out/refurbishment and construction sector.
They pride themselves on being able to deliver high level projects for their clients and have built strong relationships resulting in repeat business and a great reputation with clients and subcontractors which means you will be working with a solid team to deliver projects.
You will be joining a business with an amazing culture who celebrate their successes so you will be able to enjoy being rewarded for your hard work (company retreats, lunches, drinks etc) and you will be part of a strong and driven team who are collaborative and work towards the same goal.
They have been operating for 10 years and have recently opened up offices in new states and continuously growing their teams which means you will be joining a business that is stable and financially strong with plenty of opportunities for growth.
Looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who is self sufficient and can work autonomously. You will be entrusted to manage and deliver your projects for some of their major clients.
As they have strong subcontractor and supply chain relationships you will be able to deliver projects without hassle.
Duties will include:
- Managing projects from start to finish to ensure they are to plan
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Negotiation, construction methodologies, programming
- Lead and mentor a teams
- Presenting monthly financials
- Qualification or Degree in Project/Construction Management or related field
- A minimum of 5 + years experience as a Project Manager on Commercial fit out/refurbishment projects
- Have the ability to form good rapport with clients and other stakeholders
To find out more and to have a confidential chat please get in touch!
If you don't have an up to date CV then no problem - happy to chat.
Phone: 0451 456 085