Leading builder in the Industrial space this company has a lot of repeat business and a strong pipeline of work for the foreseeable future.
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager for a $100m Industrial project for a Blue Chip Client.
They are looking for someone with experience in the Industrial sector and someone who has exceptional interpersonal skills and a collaborative nature. This will help you develop authentic relationships with clients and stakeholders.
You will be primarily responsible for overall management of the project including planning, coordination, right through to completion.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Controlling and managing all aspects of the project including all financials
- Project managing from initial site setup to completion
- Ensuring compliance with HSECQ requirements
- Ensuring effective cost control and efficient running of the project
- Project progress reporting and conducting weekly meetings with the client
- Provision of advice on any technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with the client ensuring project runs to program
- Relevant industry qualifications in Project Management, Construction Management or similar
- Significant experience in the role
- Strong financial acumen
- Robust local stakeholder network
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Extensive experience in managing budgets for large construction projects
- Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures
- Highly developed communication and engagement skills
If this is the role for you please click apply or don't hesitate to get in touch with Alex Mitchell - Director