Their capability is spread across a diverse portfolio of projects which includes Industrial, Hospitals, Education, Aged Care, Commercial, Residential.
- They a leader in speciality projects ranging from $50M - $350M including Hospitals, Education, Aged Care, Commercial, Residential, Industrial
- They run realistic programmes and work on realistic budgets! They don’t overplay their hand on projects so they don’t burn their staff out, and they have no need to work with below standard subbies and contractors.
- Ask any respectable contractor / subbies and the feedback will be their operation is run by experts and they want to work with them as their processes and systems are exceptional!
- They are known for giving opportunities for career progression, people stay with the business long-term and with their growing size it is easier to climb up the ranks.
This company supports career growth and will help guide your career.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating construction activities ensuring projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications.
- Assist with preparation of site construction budgets and reports.
- Monitor construction progress for adherence to programme and quality assurance.
- Compilation and control of project documents including maintenance of a control register, ensuring prompt issue of documentation to the respective parties.
- A tertiary qualification within construction or engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and a sound understanding of project documents, plans and specifications
- Strong relationship building, influencing and organisation skills, with an ability to deliver results in a high pressure environment.
- Prior experience working on large complex projects desired
If this is the role for you please click apply or get in touch with: Alex Mitchell 0450544923 / firstname.lastname@example.org