Some projects will have an element of civil work so candidates with building and civil experience would be advantageous.
This role has a career path on to Project Manager.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating construction activities ensuring projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications.
- Assist with preparation of site construction budgets and reports.
- Monitor construction progress for adherence to programme and quality assurance.
- Compilation and control of project documents including maintenance of a control register, ensuring prompt issue of documentation to the respective parties.
- A tertiary qualification within construction or engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and a sound understanding of project documents, plans and specifications
- Strong relationship building, influencing and organisation skills, with an ability to deliver results in a high pressure environment.
- Prior experience working on commercial, health, education, pharmaceutical or data centre building projects in excess of $100m is a must
If this is the role for you please click apply or get in touch with: Alex Mitchell 0450544923 / email@example.com