The role is to work on bids in a strategic role for a period of 12 months of indefinitely if you wish. 5 days a week.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Strong people skills
- Strong technical, commercial, planning & problem solving skills
- Technical working knowledge of of all major building trades
- Technical working knowledge of structural and or civil engineering principles
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience of working on bids and tenders
- A tertiary qualification within construction or engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and a sound understanding of project documents, plans and specifications
- Strong relationship building, influencing and organisation skills, with an ability to deliver results in a high pressure environment.
- Prior experience working on large complex projects desired ideally $50m and above
If this is the role for you please click apply or get in touch with: Alex Mitchell 0450544923 / firstname.lastname@example.org