Specialists in building services engineering design across the East Coast of Australia, they pride themselves on delivering innovative, practical, and sustainable solutions that meet their clients’ objectives.
The business operates within both the interior fitout and construction sectors, across a multitude of different projects, notably in hospitality, retail and commercial.
Comprising of over 80 employees in a clean and bright office space in the heart of Brisbane with good amenities close by (shops, cafes, and the like), it is located within a 5-minute walk to a major train station.
The company is proud to operate an inclusive and diverse culture with a healthy mix of genders, ethnicities, and beliefs. Their passionate and technically orientated workforce are all advocates of hard work and for their valued input the business is fully flexible allowing remote working, finishing early to collect kids from school, and offering time in leu.
⭐️ The Role ⭐️
The business has experienced a healthy previous two quarters and as a result, has achieved a solid pipeline of work. As such, they are excited to be further growing their engineering team and are seeking the skillset of a Lead Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Your role will be management orientated, managing projects end-to-end, ensuring the quality of design delivered in a timely manner. Visiting the site and conducting inspections and following up with detailed report writing will also form part of your role. Additionally, coordination and interfacing between internal teams and external stakeholders will also form part of your position.
Further to this, in this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of Junior-Intermediate Mechanical Engineers, so having prior management and mentoring experience is a must, as well as having an approachable persona.
⭐️ The Candidate ⭐️
You will be a Lead Senior Mechanical Engineer who has experience in the design of HVAC systems across building developments. A technically minded, passionate, and professional engineer having had the experience in the Commercial, Residential and Institutional sectors. Excellent communication skills also form an integral part of the required experience, both written and verbal, with clients and team members.
⭐️ What’s In It For You? ⭐️
- Chance to progress into a director position further down the track through in-house mentoring.
- Vibrant, clean and modern office premise.
- Well-established client base with a strong pipeline.
- Chance to further grow and develop a Mechanical team.
- Strong growth plans in 2021.
- 8+ years of Senior Mechanical Engineering experience across building services projects in Australia; although, other states & countries will also be considered.
- Management experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- RPEQ Qualified.
- Ability to use modelling software – REVIT MEP.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally.
- An ability to work autonomously and use your own initiative.
- Strong affinity to working close with a small team.
- Confident and professional when facing clients.
Up to $130,000 + Super.
☀️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy ☀️
➡️ Please feel free to contact Ben Stanley-Clarke for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / email@example.com