Your new employer is growing!!!
Like most businesses, the proverbial "growth brakes" have firmly been pressed into the floor for the majority of the year with the uncertainty CV-19 has brought. However, now that the road is opening and confidence is growing, the pedal is lifting and we are starting to search for a Senior Landscape Architect to join this business, driven by a new expansion phase. The role's focus will be leading design and the existing urban design team. You will also collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in delivering projects for the company’s local council infrastructure clients.
⭐️ What’s on offer:
- A remuneration package of up to $120k.
- South Brisbane/North Gold Coast office - perfect for anyone who does not fancy CBD travel.
- Free onsite staff parking with plenty of spaces available.
- Spacious office space that is bright, light, clean and fresh.
- Fantastic kitchen amenities including a free barista-style coffee machine and a large breakout area.
- Flexible working and parental leave benefits.
- Friday afternoon drinks with half-year team day outs and events.
➡️ The Company
This an established, family-owned business who were formed to provide their valued clients with a one-stop-shop, full-service package. They have been established since the early two-thousands and have experienced steady and conservative growth over the last 14 years.
The business maintains a steady headcount of around 25 within their close-knit and social, dynamic team. They are run by a well-known, highly respected Managing Director who over the years has earned many loyal and satisfied clients, resulting in profitable, solid business.
This a business who offer their clients a full turnkey operation which consists of everything from Environmental, Survey Services, GIS, Spatial Analysis to Civil Engineering and Urban Design and Landscape Architecture. From a development perspective, they are specialists in resource projects, residential subdivisions, major commercial and industrial developments, agricultural operations and infrastructure-related projects and civil engineering.
✏️ Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel Jones for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / firstname.lastname@example.org