Our clients are a well-regarded multidisciplinary who have 6 offices around the country including, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Gold Coast and the one where this role exists – Brisbane.
Considered leaders in their field, this well-renowned business are specialists across markets such as institutional, commercial, retail, defence, aviation and residential apartments, and are able to deliver between 300 - 400 projects per annum.
Their team of professional engineers, designers, drafters and managers have a wealth of experience across Building Services projects throughout Australia which makes this business a formidable force across Queensland.
Even during this time of COVID-19, they are looking to employ due to an extensive list of large ongoing projects across Australia’s East Coast and are looking for senior-level engineers, including a Senior Hydraulic Design Engineer to work and lead a small professional team of 4.
As the team's most senior member your role will involve mentoring the Hydraulics team, seeing and managing clients, overseeing designs, managing projects, and providing leadership and insights internally across the business.
You will report to the Director and work collaboratively with other discipline leads and other engineers as required on varied projects and clients.
As well as having 7 years or more experience, specifically related to building services hydraulic engineering, you will be a positive and proactive person who can work using their own initiative and who can use their intuition to overcome problems as they arise. You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and possess good communication skills to adequately communicate with your team, managers as well as personnel associated on projects.
It is expected that you will have the relevant RPEQ qualification as this will form a critical requirement to carry out duties in your new role.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working on building services projects in Australia.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering) or Hydraulic/Plumbing.
- Chartered Professional Engineer – RPEQ is essential.
- Ideally a full breadth of services experience and understanding – mechanical, electrical and hydraulic with the possibility of civil elements too.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with the team and managers.
What’s on offer:
- Remuneration package of up to $140K + Super.
- Office next door to train station and bus connections.
- Modern, light and airy office space with excellent facilities and entertainment area.
- On-going training and career development opportunities.
Apply now to be considered for this and other similar roles in engineering consultancy.
Please feel free to contact Sam for a confidential discussion on 0420777559 or email@example.com