This leading aged care provider is currently recruiting for an experienced Home Care Packages Case Manager based in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs.
With a presence throughout Australia, this established company has multiple offices throughout NSW and offers the benefits of a larger company but with the feel and culture of a smaller organisation.
With very little turnover, this role is being recruited due to an internal move by the current incumbent.
As Senior Home Care Packages Care Manager, you will be utilising your strong Case Management and client service experience to support high needs clients, whilst being assisted by a Care Manager who will be carrying out the scheduling, paperwork and review calls to help your case load.
Working in a team of 4 other home care packages Case Managers as well as a wider team including a team of Schedulers, you will be reporting to the Director and will have the support of team meetings and ongoing training and opportunities as well as working flexibility.
- Manage a case load of high needs clients through client care consultations, review visits & assessments, referrals and goal planning, working closely with the support of the Assistant Care Manager
- Managing client funds and budgets
- Building strong internal & external relationships including client's families, allied health providers, hospitals & support workers
- Be able to promote the organisation's brand if relevant
- Provide appropriate support to culturally & linguistically diverse clients
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Strong experience in Home Care Packages, especially levels 3-4, managing complex cases & sound knowledge of incident management and resolution
- Experience of working with clients with cognitive and physical conditions
- Extensive HCP experience
- Understanding of client goal setting and care planning activities including awareness of impact of current issues
- Strong administration & reporting skills
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. social work, allied health, nursing, case management
- A background in social work or nursing is a plus!
- Current Driver’s License & police check (or the willingness to obtain one)