- A supportive and flexible work environment which employees are offered the opportunity to set their own development goals that include, training on the job, learning and development from internal and external providers.
- Energetic environment and a positive, professional, and passionate team spirit.
- A competitive salary package, a vibrant and dynamic team, along with the opportunity to develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
As a natural "people person", you will have excellent communication skills, an outgoing personality, a good sense of humour, and be warm, good-natured and approachable. Your hunger and passion for engineering, value and quality workmanship will drive you to look for innovative solutions and designs, maintaining existing client relationships as well as forming new ones.
⭐ The Role:
The organisation has experienced a significant uplift in workload over the C-19 period and is, in fact, growing as a result.
Employed full time from the company’s Sydney based office, your role will be largely a technical focused position, designing and delivering projects aligned to specialist projects including Commercial, Residential, Aged Care, Education, Heritage, Health, Hotels and Correctional.
Your role as Senior Fire Engineer will include:
- Delivery of fire engineering design services, achieving successful design outcomes and meeting statutory requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and schedule timely delivery of project services (design/drafting & supervision) ensuring outcomes, timelines and budgets are met.
- Provide mentoring, and technical guidance and support to engineering and drafting personnel within the team.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other parties and stakeholders associated with the project.
This a business that has been established for nearly 25 years throughout Australia – namely Sydney & Melbourne. They have a total of around 55 passionate employees who work across their network of 3 high performing offices.
This “people first” business operates to a high degree of staff satisfaction and well-being and they pride themselves on prioritising their staff before its profits. Their staff are the backbone of the company and are all working towards a common goal of producing the highest quality professional service within the industry.
The company have built their brand and reputation as approachable, reliable, and expert engineers and treat every project as if it is their own. They are a multi-disciplined building services engineering consultancy, and operate across a multitude of projects, including Commercial, Residential, Aged Care, Education, Heritage, Health, Hotels and Correctional, amongst others.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Member of Engineers Australia, CPEng, NER, or similar qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Ben for a confidential discussion on 0422 684 291 / email@example.com