This Australian civil construction company has over 60 years of experience, working on projects valued at over $30M for various private and public sector projects.
The business is thriving, and the success is attributed to a close-knit culture and a focus on diversity and inclusion, particularly gender parity.
This business truly believes in caring for its employees, acknowledging the unique contributions each person brings to the team. It understands that sustaining the right culture helps to engage and motivate everyone to achieve success through innovation and creativity, as well as fostering a sense of belonging.
To ensure sustainable growth, the business is expanding its corporate governance capability, to ensure it continues to deliver value for clients, remains competitive, and importantly, maintains its people-centric and family values.
➡️ THE ROLE – SENIOR ESTIMATOR
As the Senior Estimator, you will be a leader in your team who has demonstrated estimating and/or project experience within civil construction.
You can relate and engage with various stakeholders across the business and are driven to deliver on project deadlines and outcomes. You understand the importance of building relationships and have a can-do attitude.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a ‘details-person’ who will be responsible for preparing tender submissions for a wide range of civil work packages.
Working in a team of six, the role will provide an opportunity for a confident and established estimator to demonstrate their skills and experience while providing guidance to junior team members, collaborating with them to achieve delivery outcomes.
➡️ THE PROJECTS
- The business has multiple projects underway and more commencing soon. Operating within Sydney's expanding Northwest & Southwest, Hunter and Illawarra regions, the projects vary in size and complexity, affording significant experience to the right candidate.
- Project works include, civil construction projects, including earthworks, civil and utilities, relating to residential, industrial and commercial land development, public infrastructure and general buildings.
- Work in an experienced business that is dedicated to ‘delivering as promised’, for its clients.
➡️ REIMAGINE WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Work in a business that feels like a close-knit family, where senior leaders look after their people and genuinely care.
- Be in a team where you are valued for your skills and experience and respected as a person.
- Be supported in your role, develop your leadership skills and progress your career in the business through training opportunities.
- Be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package that includes mid and end-of-year bonuses.
- Experience a work culture where flexibility is supported, to enable you to manage work and home life.
- Participate in team-building and family days which provide an opportunity to socialise and build connections with colleagues and their families.
- As well as caring for its people, this business cares about the communities it operates in. Support nominated charities and foundations through in-kind and financial support.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel Jones for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com