⭐️ What’s on offer:
- A remuneration package of up to $120k.
- South Brisbane/North Gold Coast office - perfect for anyone who does not fancy CBD travel.
- Free onsite staff parking with plenty of spaces available.
- Spacious office space that is bright, light, clean, and fresh.
- Fantastic kitchen amenities including a free barista-style coffee machine and a large breakout area.
- Flexible working and parental leave benefits.
- Friday afternoon drinks with half-year team day outs and events.
➡️ The Company
This an established, family-owned business that was formed to provide its valued clients with a one-stop-shop, full-service package. They have been established since the early two-thousands and have experienced steady and conservative growth over the last 14 years.
The business maintains a steady headcount of around 25 within its close-knit, supportive and social team. They are run by a well-known, highly respected Managing Director who over the years has earned many loyal and satisfied clients, resulting in profitable, solid business.
This a business that offers their clients a full turnkey operation which consists of everything from Environmental, Survey Services, GIS, Spatial Analysis to Civil Engineering and Urban Design and Landscape Architecture. From a development perspective, they are specialists in resource projects, residential subdivisions, major commercial and industrial developments, agricultural operations and infrastructure-related projects, and civil engineering.
➡️ The Role
The focus of the position will be leading the environmental services in an autonomous, independent fashion. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in delivering projects for the company’s local council infrastructure clients.
Your role as a Senior Environmental Scientist within this company will be a standalone position. The overall team size is around 25, so you will be far from on your own in the grand scheme of things, however, you should expect from an environmental perspective to be working independently.
Your role will typically involve:
- Preparing Ecological Assessments.
- Flora & Fauna Surveys.
- Environmental Management Plans, Site-Based Management Plans & Bushfire Management Plans.
- Preparation of Associated Reporting in support of Development Applications for Residential and Commercial Property Development.
- Environmental Planning and Environmental Geophysical Monitoring.
- Relevant tertiary and professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in environmental consulting.
- High level of report writing ability.
- Demonstrated experience in flora and fauna surveys.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and client relationship skills.
- Knowledge of the legislative framework of local, state, and federal environmental laws and policies in a Southeast Queensland context.
- Demonstrated ability in project management, including recent experience in managing project loads.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel Jones for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com