A joint venture of Tier 1 companies have been successful in securing the contract to deliver a major project in Sydney.
With works commenced in early 2022, the project scope includes the construction of tunnels and associated works, linking two motorways.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Contracts Administrator to join our Team.
Some of the role’s key accountabilities include;
- Processing accruals and ensuring costs are committed
- Analysis of cost to date and forecast cost to complete
- Updates forecasts and cost to date figures
- Evaluating and negotiating contractual claims with sub-contractors
- Processing sub-contractor payments in accordance with the Security of Payments Act, assessment of works completed, variations and back charges
- Managing the procurement of suppliers, trades and services
Successful candidates will have the following;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience
- Extensive demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be required to hold a current Construction Industry Induction Card (White Card or equivalent) and undergo a medical assessment (including drug and alcohol testing) prior to commencement.
If this sounds like the right role for you please apply via seek or send your CV to: Duey.Kol@Streamrecruitment.com.au or call 0405 402 424