- An opportunity to work on some of the states’ most significant transport projects.
- A healthy and competitive remuneration package.
- A modern and amenity-rich office environment, close to public transport connections and car parking spaces.
- A professional, yet relaxed and inclusive culture, flexible working, and flexible hours.
➡️ The Role
Reporting to the civil engineering lead and supporting the growing transport infrastructure team based in Fortitude Valley, your role will be to manage and deliver projects across Queensland encompassing road and highway project pursuits.
Your role will generally incorporate project scoping and preparation of bids, building and maintaining client relationships, mentoring juniors, and ensuring project deliverables are managed accordingly.
➡️ The Candidate
Due to the nature of this position, your engineering skills will need to be at a sufficient level that you can operate autonomously and deliver projects. The main criteria for this role will be the ability to communicate effectively due to the project management, coordination, and client interfacing components.
You should also have the following as prerequisites for the position.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within a civil infrastructure project environment.
- A degree qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Experience with Australian major road authorities (Department of Transport & Main Roads preferred).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for leading and managing projects and teams.
➡️ The Company
This is an internationally renowned, tier-one engineering design consultancy that has offices in multiple locations across the country. Not only have they a strong presence in Australia, but they are also operational across several countries abroad, including Asia Pacific, the Americas, and Europe.
This global provider of professional engineering services has been established and operational for over 70 years and provides its services across infrastructure, environment, and international economic development.
They have a strong reputation in the traffic and transport space, and this is growing with every new project that they win. They work with state and local government, developers, landowners, plus others delivering traffic and transport solutions throughout the state as well as working in collaboration with our interstate and international offices with specialist skills.
They champion an inclusive and diverse culture and are proud to have a multicultural workforce. Their team of passionate and like-minded people are valued immensely and are rewarded by their hard work with flexible working arrangements and time in lieu.
☎️ Please feel free to contact Dan for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com