- We offer flexible working arrangements - work from home / remote working available to anyone who wants it.
- Become an integral part of a small, dynamic, fast-growing road infrastructure design team.
- Be a leading civil designer who has input on how the team grows.
- Work on council road and Transport for NSW / Department of Main Roads projects state and interstate wide.
- Your new employer works hard (but not long hours), and they provide a wide range of professional development opportunities to suit your needs.
➡️ The Role
Working closely with the civil engineering team, which consists of town planning, infrastructure, and civil engineering, traffic engineering and transport planning, surveying, subdivision certification, and project verification services, your role will be to allow the business to deliver to their valued clients the premium engineering design services they are known and renowned for, further growing the businesses reputation. In turn, grow your career and put your own mark on how the team grows.
Your role as a Civil Designer will include:
- Preparation of civil engineering and infrastructure road designs, specifications, models, and supporting documentation.
- Providing designs that are fit for purpose, practical, cost-effective, comply with a relevant design and regulatory standards, and comply with WHS and Quality Control requirements.
- Work closely with engineering team members to clarify design and/or documentation issues throughout the design, documentation, and construction phases.
- Reviewing the work of draftspersons designs, information, drawings, and documentation.
- Provide technical advice to management, staff, and clients.
- Attend and participate in client meetings and undertake site inspections as required.
➡️ The Candidate
Naturally, you should have a solid technical understanding of designing and modelling capacity and be open to learning new skills and ways of working.
As a person, you should have a personable demeanor, together with a ‘can-do attitude, and possess good communication skills.
- Certificate III in Drafting Trades, Diploma in Civil Engineering and/or University Engineering Degree recognised by Engineers Australia, or equivalent.
- 7+ years previous Council, Department of Main Roads/Transport for New South Wales design experience.
- Good working knowledge and experience with 12d design package.
- Strong road and infrastructure design skills.
➡️ The Company
This an award-winning business that has been established for over 10 years and is known for delivering multi-disciplinary local and state government, road infrastructure, residential, commercial, industrial, educational, and subdivision projects across NSW and QLD.
Founded upon a view of creating a pre-eminent property development and infrastructure consultancy that creates and improves the communities in which we all live, the businesses’ goal was to ensure that their entire team not only has a sense of purpose working on their client’s projects; but they also supported the community through various charities and schools by raising funds and providing pro bono services.
They have approximately 50 highly skilled engineering staff that work for them across their group of four offices and considering the prosperous year ahead, their upward trajectory is pointed towards growth!
☎️ Please feel free to contact Daniel Jones for a confidential discussion on
0478 845 102 / email@example.com