This business is a leading in home aged care business that is at an exciting time of growth!
Having been around for almost 20 years, this organisation has great processes in place, and has recently been given a 'no improvements needed' by the Australian Aged Care Quality agency!
With a high retention rate and low turnover, this organisation fosters great employee benefits and support such as ongoing training, company car, flexibility, trust as well as encouraging internal mobility, with many employees moving internally in to new roles.
Due to exciting growth and an internal move in the company, this organisation is now looking for a Senior Care Manager to join their amazing team!
As Senior Care Manager, you will be utilising your strong Case Management and client service experience to support a case load of high needs clients, whilst being assisted by a Client Services Coordinator, who will be carrying out the scheduling, paperwork and review calls to help your case load.
Working in a team of 4 other home care packages Case Managers as well as a wider team including a team of schedulers, a registered nurse, client service coordinators and support workers, you will be reporting to the Client Quality Manager and will be carrying out service enquiries, care consultation, client onboarding, business development, care management,
- Manage a case load of high needs clients through client care consultations, review visits & assessments, referrals and goal planning, working closely with the support of the Assistant Care Manager
- Managing client funds and budgets
- Building strong internal & external relationships including client's families, allied health providers, hospitals & support workers
- Be able to promote the organisation's brand if relevant
- Provide appropriate support to culturally & linguistically diverse clients
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Strong experience in Home Care Packages, especially levels 3-4, managing complex cases & sound knowledge of incident management and resolution
- Experience of working with clients with cognitive and physical conditions
- Extensive HCP experience
- Experience managing and mentoring support workers
- Understanding of client goal setting and care planning activities including awareness of impact of current issues
- Strong administration & reporting skills
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. social work, allied health, nursing, case management
- A background in social work or nursing is a plus!
- Current Driver’s License & police check (or the willingness to obtain one)
- Above average salary $$ + company car!
- Supportive culture and ongoing training plus certifications!
- Working from home flexibility
- Career development - internal mobility encouraged
- Low turnover - people join and love the company and people!